Sunday, December 05, 2004

Bye Bye Ireland - 1 day!

Well, this part of the Extreme Unction story is now at a close. The die is cast, the wheel has turned, the big lever with the red knob on the end has been thrown. Finito, finis, the end.

I have been staying at Leo's while I count down the time to my flight.

I have left my place in Rathmines.

I have given away most of my possessions.

I am ready.

Tomorrow, I will be up early, arriving at the airport with no time pressures. I see myself eating some breakfast and reading my last UK newspaper for a while.

And by the afternoon, lift off! I will be flying across the Atlantic to start a new adventure.

What a magical time I've had in Dublin. It will always be a home to me. And I've loved compiling a record of my various adventures and travails here, and I hope everyone has had fun and maybe even learned something from reading them, even if all you learned was you'd never like to meet me, or that there are sadder, more useless people, in the universe that you ever dared dream possible...

Whatever this mush has done to your brain, I swear to make it up to you.

Because, in less than 24 hours, Pinhut will be TAKING on AMERICA!

bye bye...

xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger bhikka said...

So Darling, did you get through immigration without a hand up your backside?

Love Carlax

7:53 AM  
Blogger gymnut said...

Have a good one, and remember
'Life changes the moment you make a new congruent and committed decision'. You may not feel the change or experience its effects immediately, but in time the ripples of cause and effect will catch up.
Continue to make these changes and you will be on the road to lasting effective change, that shapes your life towards your destiny.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home