Sunday, December 26, 2004

I'm Popeye the Annoying Macaw! Toot Toot!

Flea Update!

I'm still being eaten alive by fleas. In fact, I'm beginning to suspect it's all the work of a single flea. A Charles Bronson style, vigilante, flea, out to settle old scores.

My hands, feet, shins, and arms, they all bear witness to the flea's insatiable appetite for my blood.

I've tried not to scratch too obviously in front of my hosts. They are good people, they don't need to witness me rubbing myself furiously. Thank God the flea has yet to sample the delights of my crotch...

I'm strong to the finish! Cos I eats my spinach!

There's a macaw in the study where I'm typing my posts. He says all kinds of mad stuff, such as sneezing, "Aaaaaa-chooo!", "Wanna cawfee?", "Good morning", and doing evil professor laughs.

He also thinks he's a cat, "Meeee-ow..."

But my own personal favourite is his singalong to Popeye the Sailor Man.

Here it is, rendered with Hannah's part and Poppy, the macaw's, part.

Hannah: I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man
Poppy: TOOT TOOT!
Hannah: I'm strong to the finish...
Poppy: And I eat my spinach
Hannah: I'm Popeye the Sailor Man
Poppy: TOOT TOOT!

This incredibly stupid bird can also count. To two.

1 Comments:

Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

Oh No, Pinhut!

Now I'm scratching...
Toot toot!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home