Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Order of the Universal Plus and Minus

I am proud to announce a new project, two new blogs, started this very day by myself and Hari. The idea is very very simple, one blog devoted to the good things that make the universe a better place, the other blog devoted to the miserable things that make the universe that much worse. Each entry is just three sentences.

It works, try either one.

Universal Plus

Universal Minus

And if you like the idea, Please Please Please think about submitting your own + or -

3 Comments:

Blogger anan said...

next... the universal equation?

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I like the idea, quite a lot. I think you should allow submissions to both, and thus turn these two blogs into an experiment. See which blog grows bigger. If not proving whether the universe is actually more positive than negative, it would at least show which polarity gets the most attention.

5:36 PM  
Blogger L said...

I like the minus one better-- I bet that gets more hits over time

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home