Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Pagoda Egg Rolls - revenge of Egg Rolls

You see, just when you thought Schwan's Pagoda Egg Rolls had disappeared from Extreme Unction's consciousness, back they come with the force of a hurricane. I don't know how to admit to this, no, I'm not going to confess to serious crimes, but, I have been doing something I am not very proud of, something that conflicts totally with my dynamic superhero image (no sniggering at the back).

Folks, I've been checking my referal log to see how people are finding Extreme Unction.

And this is why Pagoda Egg Rolls are back on the menu. It would appear that my humble blog is proving one of the Prime information resources for news of the recall of Schwan's Pagoda Egg Rolls.

Here, for your delectation are some links to egg roll searches that lead to Extreme Unction. I pray that none of these poor souls were suffering a horrendous reaction to a contaminated egg roll while searching the net, I'd hate to think of someone's last moments being a view of my blog through dying eyes.

Search 1

Search 2

Search 3

Search 4

This does throw up a novel way of gaining new traffic for your blog. Perhaps I'll start a Pagoda Egg Roll affiliate scheme this week. In the meantime, I suggest randomly inserting the phrase "Pagoda Egg Roll" into your blogposts. I'm doing it, and it works!

Here's to Pagoda Egg Rolls!

And here's to Pagoda Egg Roll Recalls, again!

8 Comments:

Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

Pagoda Eggrolls - the gift that keeps on giving.

Pagoda Eggrolls - you might get them down, but they have a way of coming back up.

4:04 PM  
Blogger retarius said...

i love the name of the blog. extreme unction is my favorite extreme sport, but when i say that, no one gets the joke.

4:52 PM  
Blogger L said...

at least no one found your blog by searching for one of the following (which led to my blog):

chocolate slavery+pros
Tractor cakes
ear trumpet
tall woman and midget photos
painting by enema
women throwing pies

9:36 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

retarius,
that's why i like the name, too, because it sounds like one of those silly sports where people cover themselves in KY jelly and slide down a mountain with their hair on fire. in fact, if disaster strikes, an extreme sport could well end in extreme unction.

i also liked this note regarding touching of the loins during administration of EU - "The unction of the loins is generally, if not universally, omitted in English-speaking countries, and it is of course everywhere forbidden in case of women."

9:38 PM  
Blogger Claypot said...

Fantastic. I have been in the top searches for 'photos of rich people's mansions in Zimbabwe' (never mentioned them) and 'McDonalds in Lusaka' (as far as I know there isn't one). My rant about how stupid Katie Mehlua is has also led me to being in the top for searches for her. Which makes me GLAD because it means no-one is mentioning her, which is good because she's CRAP. What a great way to start the day, with some random word association.

11:34 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

L

Someone just found Extreme Unction through the very very peculiar search of wagon sexxx

this linked them to my "White wagon of death" driving nightmare. sad, because i'd successfully managed to block all that stuff out.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

My blog was found by "Calvin pissing on Osama" and ... "Britney Spears Chewing Gum." (No lie.)

According to the Oompa LoomPa god, a egg rolls north if you spin it on the equator.

Can you find the hidden phrase in the above paragraph?

1:46 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

still can't find that secret message and i've been looking for two whole days now.

i saw enough weird things on the drive from memphis to sheffield, alabama to last me a month.

this is my last blog comment as a single man. thank you.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home