Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Dasani Direct Blow!

I've just been so sad as to look at my blog stats. There was one BIG surprise there. I've rocketed to the top on Google for my Smash and Grab raid on the desperate new Dasani ad, where a bear turns down the chance to drink water from a mountain stream. Why? Because salmon spawn in there. "It's a bit too natural" or similar, grumbles the bear (and since when did you buy products on the basis of what a bear thinks?)

I hope the ad-obsessed, the weirdly curious, and the simply strange, enjoyed where there Google searches led them, here, to the Ungodly Grotto that is - Extreme Unction (cue A-Team music...!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

at least you can check your stats.... I haven't got a clue how to set one up on my site since blogger turned it off for us newbies.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home