Monday, March 14, 2005

Shadowy Extreme Unction

My research trail for Project X (!) has thrown up some weird stuff. Firstly, I wanted to know what the Russian for 'blue lips' was, as I had imagined a group of Russian writers who were so poor and hungry that they resorted to eating their manuscripts, and so acquired ink-stained lips.

This resulted in my being put in contact with a friendly Russian. However, he then came up with the information that my name 'Jason Kennedy' along with that of a friend (still nameless) delivered mysterious results in the imdb.com database. Here is the link to the 2 Jason's, neither of whom is Extreme Unction (or are they?)

IMDB -> Jason K

The final thing I was going to mention was that I fantasised an art exhibition where all the pictures were hung upside down, except for one by Stuart Davis, titled Egg Beater No. 4

Now, I wonder if any EU readers know just what I'm hinting at!

2 Comments:

Blogger Claypot said...

I give up. Sadly, I even googled it. But no, I don't know what you are hinting at with Stuart Davis and his Egg Beater No 4. Enlightenment?

9:18 AM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

The painting was displayed upside down at an exhibition for a number of months before anyone noticed.

It's actually very difficult to dig this fact up off the internet now, it's complicated by the existence of another artist called Stuart Davis who makes music related to the philosophy of integralism.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home