Thursday, March 24, 2005

Stupid people alert part one

The Schiavo protests have unearthed some of the most stupid people in the cosmos. Here are just a couple, for your delight.

Exhibit 1

Here's how to engage in debate! Via a megaphone! Listen to me, I'm the fucking loudest! Listen to me as I pass on a message from God, via my megaphone... it's a miracle, my throat was sore yesterday, but it recovered during the night, so now, with God's help, I can bellow crapola at you via my heaven sent megaphone of Clever, Moral, Life-Protecting Epigrams (and if that fails, then I just yell, "Fuck you, fuckers!")

Exhibit 2

I don't even know where to start with this! Erm, so your right to speak has evaporated over the Schiavo case? And you've written LIFE on the tape you've put over your piehole? Erm, well, if you took the tape off, you could start saying things about a case that is really none of your business. But, no, let me guess, your oppressors put the tape there and then wrote Life on it, then ran away to engage in gay sex and drugs (and really, who can blame them?)

(It would actually save everyone a heap of trouble if you put that tape over Terry Schiavo's mouth, so we could all go back to doing the things we were doing before we all became experts on medical treatment and permanent vegetative states.)

2 Comments:

Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

PLEASE send all the experts to go volunteer in nursing homes....

11:07 PM  
Blogger L said...

I am SO sick of these insanely dangerous people...

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home