Tuesday, March 01, 2005

We interrupt this discourse on weird transport...

Yes, another interruption. I'm surprised that my adventure on a recumbent bicycle inspired so little comment action, perhaps the world was dazed by its stupidity.

Anyway, today, I mention that there are 3 things by Extreme Unction in Issue #2 of this online literary adventure, www.subter.com - for my rubbish, scroll down to the bottom or click here if you can't contain yourself.

*** Claypot has alerted me to the fact that I have spelled Caribbean wrong AGAIN! So for Carriban, read Caribbean, and Lord, forgive me, but I just cannot remember how to spell the damn word.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Congrats! It's only the beginning...

12:16 PM  
Blogger anan said...

can you autograph my email?

just so i can have something valuable in the house?

oh, that Jason fellow... i knew him when he was but a wee hallucinating toady groat...

11:42 PM  
Blogger Claypot said...

I totally LOVE My Cat Flea Titus. Genius.

But I can't hold it back, the pedant in me wants to know if 'Carriban' is a typo? Or am I just not loose enough to appreciate new words?

12:27 AM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

hmmm, definitely a typo, maybe i sent the wrong version. hmmmm, stupid jase

12:31 AM  
Blogger Claypot said...

Aaaagh the site is full of typos. I can read no more. Librian, for example.

12:33 AM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

oh, don't be that way!
i am equally familiar with a typo jumping out, but as long as mine is fixed, i am okay with the proliferation of typos in the text of others.(i'm guessing i never used the word "Librian" as i wouldn't refer to either a librarian or a Libran)

it just so happens that Caribbean is one of those words, like restaraunt that i continually struggle to get right

now, stroke my self-image more! i'm glad you enjoyed my cat flea

12:38 AM  
Blogger Claypot said...

I was not mocking. How could I? My comments are liberally sprinkled with awful spellings. I imagine it was the website what made the error, not you. More like My Cat Flea Titus please. I also struggle with Restaurant. And separate. And guard. And comments boxes.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Having once been a writer at Disney, and actually working on a tiny project for the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride, you can imagine my embarassment over misspelling it numerous times.

4:59 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

Jim, that's hilarious!

I hope you enjoyed wroking at Diseneyland and helpping to premote the Magik Kingdum to the Aymericun Peeple

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home