Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Remote Control Elephant

This is something I very much wish I had. It'd be wonderful to sit as a passenger in a helicopter and guide my remote control elephant on an urban rampage.


"Look! There he goes through the window of McDonalds!"

"Watch him stomp those cars!"

"Now he's chasing people! Watch them run for their lives!"

The elephant could have a camera mounted on its head, so you could see what was going on at ground level. When the rampage was winding down, I'd lower a cage on a rope, the elephant would climb in, and we'd swing off again, over the city, headed back to my secret underground base (oops, I shouldn't have mentioned my secret underground base).

3 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

The urban attack elephant sounds like a fine idea. Now you just need to figure out a way to protect it from common citizens, armed of course with AK-47s and various other military assault rifles, who have a penchant for vigilantism.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

Will the elephant be smoking a cigar? I really think it would be a nice touch.

11:56 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

your feedback has been noted. please see Remote Control Elephant part 2!

many thanks

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home