Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Another Story by Me

Subter #4 is out. I'm in it again.

http://www.subter.com/1_4/sublit01.htm

Next up for my writing are deadmule and tomazi

Oh, this site is good, it explained what a gerund was, not that I need to know. It's actually, in terms of its reason to exist, part of rather dire Marketing-oriented use of the English language. Does it matter? Strip it for spare parts.

For articles on absolutely anything, if you haven't been there, this site is truly great.

For anyone seriously into the books/literature thing and some of my other thoughts connected more to erm, intelligent discussion and working through all sorts of mind-goo, then i started a new blog where i'm not entertaining anyone, it's like the online workbook to accompany my efforts and keep track of the reading - Herereree it IS ->>>

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

my my my.... you are a busy guy with all these blogs! I have two, but can only keep up with one, I'm afraid...

5:19 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

it must be the energy i derive from my morning waffles

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home