Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Cycling

I haven't posted very much lately, who knows why? I've been having a love affair with the exercise bike and this evening I completed my fifth 10 mile ride in the last week. I've been spurred into action since my medical showed my blood pressure was rather high. Having been someone who has had periods of wondering around taking their pulse every 2 or 3 minutes, this gave me the willies.

Since then I have been working hard trying to ensure I live past my 40th birthday.

I will now go away and come up with some proper blog material.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Kernow Cowboy said...

Good to here that you are keeping up with the cycling. I just bought a new bike myself.....

3:21 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Oddly, I just had the same announcement: my blood pressure is a tad high. Also oddly, my response was to get into cycling. I have not come close to riding 50 miles in one weekend though. Impressive!

3:10 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

jim, the 50 miles was over the course of a week, not a weekend! i'm looking to get healthy, not burst a blood vessel

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home