Saturday, June 04, 2005

Exciting! View from the Balcony and more...

We bought a digital camera today. Here is the first picture I took.



Here is a view of the back of the car, replete with Anti-Bush stickers. Please note the use of a blur on the license plate, it is of the kind more popularly used to obscure the participants faces on swingers sites.



Here we are. Please note that my hair is really that wild and big now, having based its styling on that icon of fashion, Ronald McDonald. My fat neck is also an attractive feature, and is brought to you in association with American Burgers and American Cheese. Hannah is simply her usual delightful self and requires no explanation.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

"Hannah is simply her usual delightful self and requires no explanation."

...And yet I have to ask for an explanation: what's up with the Photoshopping of Hannah's shirt?

I love the bumper sticker, "What would Scooby Do," by the way.

2:31 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

Ian. Well spotted. The flash from the camera illuminated a pink bra beneath the shirt! so a few Photoshop brush strokes saved some embarrassment (and now I have set the embarrassment loose once more, to roam the universe)

2:40 PM  
Blogger The Kernow Cowboy said...

just what would scooby do? Probably get a few more tattoos done and date more hot chicks..... But I don't think the sticker refers to THAT scooby....

The more I see of you the more I miss my 'hetro life companion'

5:55 PM  
Blogger L said...

I would have photoshopped little stars in there; that would have been cuter :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

hetero life companion, that's great. i can see it coming out in two rednecks talking at 4 in the morning

"i ain't queer wilbur, but you're my hetero life companion and i'd like to move in here..."

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home