Thursday, August 25, 2005

The fate of the world

Religion blushing, veils her sacred fires,
And unawares Morality expires.
Nor public flame nor private dares to shine;
Nor human spark is left, nor glimpse divine!
Lo! thy dread empire Chaos is restor’d,
Light dies before thy uncreating word;
Thy hand, great Anarch, lets the curtain fall,
And universal darkness buries all.

- Alexander Pope

Other news --->>>> I notice there's a story of mine up on Deadmule.com a website for Southern Literature. My reasons for being southern look kind of stupid now, and my story doesn't make sense as I sent the wrong final version (and having more than one final version is part of my problem). Still, at least I can reflect on what I will Get Right next time I make a submission anywhere AND no doubt whoever reads my error-filled story will feel marginally superior for a little while at least. <<<<---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home