Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Customers redefining stupid

Customers call the bookstore and ask for a book.
Only... they don't know the Course, the Course number, the Professor, the ISBN, the author, or the title...

"It's blue..."
"Oh, yes. We have it."
"Oh, how much does it cost?"
"It's seven million dollars..."
"Seven million dollars?"
"Seven million dollars... and fifty cents..."
"Thank you..."

These people are Not Worthy of living in the same universe as Thomas Dolby and his Amazing Hit Record, She Blinded Me With Science!

2 Comments:

Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

Oh No! Did you have to remind me of that classic? Now I'll be humming the damn thing all afternoon.

I need the red book - I think it has 200 or so pages. . .

4:03 PM  
Blogger L said...

I'm looking for the shiny yellow one myself... seen it around lately?

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home