Monday, October 24, 2005

Trying to Debate with Blog Commenters

I've had enough. There are a million liberal idiots, there are a million republican idiots. Find them all at the Daily Kos and Alternet. I'm through with politics on the web. Wake me up when it's time to elect the next Lord of the Idiots, so I can watch the battle that has all the intellectual depth of World Championship Wrestling.

AMERICAN POLITICAL DISCOURSE MADE SO SIMPLE THAT EVEN AMERICANS CAN UNDERSTAND IT

Your idiot is soft on defense!
Well, your idiot is in bed with the corporations!
And so is your idiot!
Hold on!
Are you sure we're not talking about the same idiot?
I don't know, are you on the blue team or the red team?
I'm on the red team.
Really? Me too.
Oh.
Let's go and find a blue idiot and give them hell! Okay!

*

"Blog commenting is to the intellect as bleach is to the eyes." - Jason Kennedy

1 Comments:

Blogger banana said...

happy fitzmas!! ha ha aha ha aha ha ah

said the little troll

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home