Friday, October 28, 2005

Write Write Write

Tom told me to shelve my one man war on mediocrity and get down to some serious writing. This means that my blog may become more thin.

Have to laugh about one thing though, I was accused of "trying to be an intellectual." Leaving aside the fact that I am plainly an intellectual, albeit of an auto-didactical, working-class stripe, the person who levelled this claim against myself was incapable of spelling "snigger" correctly. Twice.
Please, please, don't "sniger" at this fool.

I am off to pretend to read my books and to pretend to have knowledge.

Any queries on the heart's mysteries, the exact size and dimensions of the Spirit of the Age (and whether it's machine-washable), or the final resting place of the Ark, please, please, please, direct them to me at the usual address.

Toodle pip, truth fetishists!

2 Comments:

Blogger Claypot said...

Bummer. I enjoy your one man war against mediocrity. Do let us know where else we can read your writing.

4:28 AM  
Blogger banana said...

you gonna write something mediocre instead?

it's what sells in america. just ask george bush and ashlee simpson!! ha ha ah aha ha

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home