Saturday, November 19, 2005

Llama News

I bought my share of a llama today from the Heifer Foundation. Yes, I weighed carefully the various pluses and minuses of the consequence of my gift on the global situation, the result, no reason not to Go Llama rather than buy a book, a movie, etc.

I have also been toiling away on Amazon Turk this week, in the new online sweatshop they started up, 3 cents a click, and I made it to 11500 clicks by last night (6 days).

Yes, the forces of globalization are rushing through me this week, shouldn't Greenpeace be writing about me? Maybe not.

3 Comments:

Blogger banana said...

way to go honey!! now there will be some warmth for a family in the andes who normally wouldn't have had it thanks to the anti-american wolfowitz

6:28 PM  
Blogger kingfelix said...

i can confirm that Wolfowitz has been notified of my donation and is sending team to intercept the llama

6:39 PM  
Blogger Echo said...

Can you ride your llama, or is it just to carry your backpack?

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home