Saturday, January 28, 2006

This is the kind of quality commenter I need more of...

The last sentence or two of this comment, after instructing me in the notion that our words betray the content of our own character, is particularly instructive.

Hecate has left a new comment on your post "Conclusive Evidence, as if it were needed...":

I tried to submit this but it doesn't seem to have worked. Another possibility is that you decided not to post it. This, I feel, is taking 'comment moderation' a little too far. I try again.

I have been trawling through your vitriolic comments, just trying to get a feel for where you're going with this kamikaze crusade. (and yes, I know it also translates as 'divine wind' but that's not where I'm going with this).

I'm sure you are aware (being self-professed intellectual an' all) that the comments made say shitloads more about you than your 'fauxbohemian'. Interesting, for some.

You stoop low Pinhut. Maybe if I get on my hands and knees I can join you down there...

I mean, come now, what would your mother say about all this? Oh, silly me! That is, if you took your dick out of her mouth long enough for her to say anything.

Have a nice day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home